中国医学装备协会(China Association of Medical Equipment, CAME，以下简称“协会" )成立于1990年，是经中华人民共和国民政部批准依法注册登记、国家卫生计生委主管，医学装备领域唯一的国家一级社会组织，由全国医疗卫生机构、医学装备研发生产经营企事业单位的领导和专家等方面会员组成，是集“政、产、学、研、用”于一体，为提高医疗机构服务能力和水平，促进医学装备产业发展的学术与技术交流平台。
China Association of Medical Equipment (CAME, hereinafter referred to as the "Association") is the sole social organization of medical equipment at the national level established in 1990 with the approval from the Ministry of Civil Afairs of the PRC and competent authority of National Heath Commission of the PRC. With members comprising leaders and experts in national medical and health institutions and enterprises and public institutions of medical equipment R&D and operation, the Association serves as an academic and technical exchange platform integrating "government, industry, school, research institute and commercial application" for the purposes of improving the service capabilities and levels of expertise of medical institutions and advancing the development of medical equipment industry.
The Association consists of 570 group members and 20,800 individual members dominated by the academicians of the Chinese Academic of Science and the Chinese Academic of Engineering, academic leaders, well-known experts, scholars and leading talents of enterprises covering the full life cycle from R&D to manufacturing and application. Furthermore, it features Secretariat, Organization Department, Taining Department, Technology Department, Information Department, Finance Department, Assets Data Office, Financial Service Office. Standard Office and Coding Office. two separate directly subordinate legal entitiles of Office of China Medical Equipment and Beijing Guowei Jiahe Medical Equipment Technology Co. Ltd. as well as 50 professional branches.
In the evaluation of national social organization by the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the Association is graded as AAAAnational industrial association after the preliminary evaluation by third-party institutions and final evaluation and publicity by a national social organization evaluation committee.
The Association aims to organize and unity practitioners in the field of medical equipment, bridge and link the talents centering on China's medical and health development and reform, advance the technical progress and industrial development, improve the health services capability, strengthen the industry self-discipline and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of members and workers of the industy.
(1) Academic and technical exchanges for promoting of new technologies, new products and appropriate medical equipment technologies as well as the technical innovation and application;
(2) Professional skill trainings for the workers to improve their skills and levels of expertise；
(3) Industry investigation, information consultation, preparation of industry trend report, market research report and configuration and application analysis report;
(4) Edition and publication of academic journals, books, information materials and audio and video products, and website operation;
(5) Exhibitions of medical equipment;
(6) Industry self-disciplie strengthening to safeguard the legitimates interests and rights of the industry and members and promote the standardized development of the industry;
(7) Friendly exchanges and communications with domestic and overseas social organizations and academic institutions as well as international (regional) cooperation;
(8) Preparation of group standards;
(9) Other relevant tasks entrusted by the government.